Finally, there’s a book that shows Africa for what it really is—Your Best Bet Gold-Mine Global Market For The Next 50 Years!
Mark Byron is a successful British/Nigerian investment banker who takes us on a journey through this phenomenal Economic Giant—from the financial corridors of Cairo to the petroleum politics of Lagos, from the real-estate/construction boom in Cape Town and to the high tech revolutions in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam and Accra. Written with a light touch and a rich sense of humor, Africa Arrives guides you through the business cultures and political climates of all the Key Markets on the Continent— giving you all you need to know on what works and what does not. It is an exceptional journey where you’ll get some inside info on…
• All the “cool corridors” of Africa’s business climate
• The Four Africas and what makes each unique
• 700 Million High-Tech “Afrilennials” and their Virtual Worlds
• New Strategies for Africa: STICKS, BRICS and NO STRINGS!
• Philanthrocapitalists, Africapitalism and the Gods of Dharma
• Africa Winning Economies—AWE!
Book is available on Amazon via the link below: